The English Language at our Grammar School
There are 12 highly motivated English teachers who will make you use all your skills to the maximum. Our department organises tours, competitions and will help you earn international certificates PET, FCE, CAE or CPE. We understand that extensive knowledge of the English language is crucial for you to secure quality employment in a variety of sectors of the economy: business, media, science, aviation, computing, diplomacy, or tourism.
Speaking English enhances your chances of getting a decent job in multinational companies within your home country or abroad. English is also the language of international organisations such as the UNO, EU, NATO, OECD, IMF, OPEC or WTO, international communication, the media and the internet. That is why learning English is pivotal for socialising, entertainment as well as work.
What are the top ten reasons to learn English?
- English makes a global language spoken by nearly 2 billion people worldwide.
- English will boost your employment prospects.
- English can help you meet new people.
- Most scientific papers are written in English.
- English is the language of the media industry.
- English is the language of the Internet (half of its content is written in English).
- English makes travelling a lot easier.
- English is one of the most important languages for business.
- With a good command of English you can study all over the world.
- English gives you access to multiple cultures.